3.22.2011

i'm losing readers one by one.
i had 11 readers on this lovely blog
and i was quite pleased with myself.
i figured my wittiness kept the 11 coming
back for more. now i'm down to 8.
ouch.
do i smell? is the way i write that dull?
well, i've been struggling with these questions
and more for a while {in blog world and in
reality world}. why is it hard to make
friends? why do people not want to get to
know me on a deeper level? it's hard making
new friends. really hard. well, at least for me.
once upon a time i was outgoing. i'm not anymore.
i've thought many times of deleting this blog.
what's the point? i ask myself....but, i didn't start
this blog to see how many people would follow me,
i didn't start this blog to see who would leave me
comments about what i had to say.
i started this for me. for my journey into motherhood.
for my mind to find some sanity.
for me to look back and to appreciate where i am today.

so, for my 8 fabulous followers, thank you for
following my crazy life on this blog. it really does
make my heart happy. :)

oh yah, i've lost 17 pounds. 13 more to go before i
hit my target weight.....

2 comments:

  1. Don't delete your blog - I love it!! Although I guess you don't have to leave it up just for me . . . but I wouldn't mind if you did. :) And for the record, I might not show up as a follower anymore, but don't worry - I'm still following. I deleted all of my stuff out of Blogger and added it to Google Reader instead, so I'm still reading, but it might not show me anymore in your stats. And we've got to get together, my friend. I wish we didn't live so far apart - although we're a heck of a lot closer than when I was in Minnesota, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, I'm a faithful reader and love hearing your thoughts and insights! Sorry I haven't been a "follower" until now..or a faithful commentor for that matter. I'm grateful to hear your thoughts. Congratulations on losing 17 pounds!! That's incredible!

    ReplyDelete