9.19.2010


my sweet baby boy.
he's growing so quickly.
not exactly growing "up" but growing.
he already fits into 6 month clothing.


this picture i'm for sure going to have to enlarge and frame.
it's his new favorite thing~being high in the sky. that and fans.
he melts my heart.


this is his new toy I got for him.
it's one of those "activity saucers."
he loves it.
he's obsessed with standing. and color.
we've been dealing with weaning him from
swaddling and the "dream feed" and with
him entering his 4th month of life.
that. means. solid. food.
i can't wait to bust open my baby food maker.



I've been trying to find a life verse for Isaiah. It's a lot more challenging than I had initially thought it would be. I mean, this verse is to kind of be a testament of what his life should look like. What we desire for him, what we believe the Lord desires for him. I've been reading Proverbs in the morning while I feed Isaiah. It truly is my little piece of heaven time. Isaiah for the most part is peaceful while he eats, and I can focus most of my thoughts toward heaven and towards the Word. I read this in Proverbs a few days ago: "My son, do not forget my teaching, But let your heart keep my commandments; For length of days and years of life and peace they will add to you. Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find favor and good repute in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the Lord and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your body and refreshment to your bones." ~Proverbs 3:1-8 It really is a beautiful thing to read the Word and pray specifically for these things that are said in these verses while staring at my darling son. I will treasure these moments forever.

1 comment:

  1. Precious. Thank you fr sharing this. What a wonderful idea for a "life verse" for your little one. Isn't being a mommy the best thing in the world? :) glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete