6.12.2011

baby's got back

I'm baaaaacckkkk!!!!

After much thought, a little bit of prayer, a dash of daydreaming and a message from an old college friend, I've decided to hop back on the blog-wagon.

It's been a hard past few months for me in many ways that I really don't want to talk about, but it kind dawned on me yesterday that I should get back to it. I guess the thought of only having a few readers out in the world wide web was kind of discouraging. Then I thought to myself, maybe the people that do read this get something out of it. So, for all of you out there, and especially those mommy friends, I chose to continue this blog for you. I think sometimes we choose to read about someones life to make sure that they have flaws too. Not in a bad way, but to remind ourselves that none of us our perfect despite how it might seem from the outside. As a mommy, I think it can be extra difficult when you feel like you don't measure up to other moms, or your not the weight you want to be, or your not as creative as the next mommy...the list can go on and on. I know it could in my head if I allowed it to. But why would I? What would be the benefit from it? I know I'm not a perfect mom, or a perfect wife, daughter or friend. But we have all fallen short in God's eyes. Yet He still calls us by name with arms wide open.

So for those of you who choose to read these posts, I hope you enjoy. Maybe you'll be able to relate to something I'm going through as a mommy. Or maybe you just want to enjoy the pictures of my cute little boy I'll post now and then. Life is a beautiful journey and I hope you enjoy getting a glimpse into mine.

2 comments: