7.14.2011

thursdays

Do you have a favorite weekday? I do. It's Thursdays.

I've been working way more than a
mommy should have to, but what happens
on Thursdays? I get to spend all day
with my bambino. Isn't he precious?
He fell asleep on the way to the
crafting haven of Michael's and Joann's
.
We had a little lunch date with Daddy
{I won't tell you where we are because
you'll judge me for giving my child
food where you can also get food
through a window :)}


I've been attempting to teach Isaiah
to say "cheese" when taking a picture.
He's slowly catching on to the idea.
At first when I told him to say cheese,
he wanted cheese. :)

Having a day off of work means I can
take a few moments and create. Here's
what I've been creating this week



How have you been spending your week? Hopefully
you've had a chance to laugh and to enjoy the sweet
love of family. :)

1 comment:

  1. hi emily!

    i just found your blog again! :) i had been following but then my account got messed up. :(

    anyways, as a working mommy too i am VERY jealous of your thursdays! what a blessing to get to spend a day during the week with your boy; who by the way is simply adorable!! i have to go back and see when his birthday is but i think our boys are just a few weeks apart!

    love your crafts too! and i read your 4th of july post and i too love me some bethenny frankel! :)

    just wanted to say hello and let you know i am excited to follow your journey!

    take care,
    amee (du bois) wilde

    wildewifey@yahoo.com (it's not letting me post a comment under my google account so i figured i'd just leave me email address)

    ReplyDelete