8.11.2011

have you ever heard of the blog 'Little Miss Momma'? If you haven't, you need to. Right now.

I've been inspired by her. I need to change.
Why is it so easy to hide who we are?
Why does it seem impossible for people to accept us for who we are?
I want to be real. To show my true colors. At all times.
Why am I scared to?
Because once they see who I am they might not want to be around me.
They might see that I'm just normal.average.shy.scared.timid.anxiety ridden.

I have few friends.
Can you be too real?
I want friends. I need friends.
I am so alone in this earthly world. I need ladies to share life with.
How do you change this?
How do you change people to accept you for who you are?
I am not a mean person this I know.
I am fiercely loyal.respectful.loving.accepting.challenging.outspoken.honest.
are you?
will you be my friend?
I need honest.loyal.encouraging.down-to-earth.won't judge me for what i'm wearing.true.friends.


What do you need?

1 comment:

  1. I accept you for you! Let it all hang out lady! xoxo Kandace

    ReplyDelete