8.27.2011

shine.

I've never been the 'it' girl.
I've never been prom queen.

Never best dressed.
Never popular.
Never fashion fabulous.


I have a friend who is this.
Well, she's most of things.
I don't think she was prom queen.

Everything she touches turns into absolute fabulousity.
People
desire what she does. They want what she wears.
She's one of those
really put together people even when
she has what she calls a
'bad hair day.' I e
nvy her. Albeit,
a bit jealous sometimes. But I do love her for who she is.
She loves me
for who I am: not put together, not fabulous,
not fashion anything {I'm excited for my clothes
that fit me
pre-Isaiah/pre-pregnant which means
dated clothing},
there is nothing 'it'
about me.

To say all of these debby-downer things only means I have
something happy that's happening to me.
I'm going to step
out and be brave. I'm going to show
the creative side of me.
I'm going to hold my head up
high even if it doesn't go well.
I've got to stop living in
the shadows. I can't
let my insecurities
get in the way of
what I could possibly become. Am I scared? yes.
Could
I fail? yes. Could someone make things better than I can? probably.
I've got to try.
So here it goes.....


Introducing:


check out my facebook page and maybe you'll fall in love
with a pretty little lovely. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment