8.16.2010

Why are we scared to do what we love? Where in life do we stop dreaming and start becoming mundane? Why are we scared of change? Three dear friends today told me that they want to do something bigger and better. They want change. Not change like our "lovely" President wants change, but change in their soul. I suppose life starts to get in the way and we lose the life our soul desires. wants. needs. I believe that, God wants us to live life brilliantly. To live for Him, absolutely, but to find what we really want out of life and to go for it. You know, balls to the wall. We have our hearts desires yet why are we so scared to look within to see what those desires are? So here I am starting to ask myself, what do I want to do with my life. What do I want to be remember as? I know, extraordinary. But here I am, still trying to figure out how to be that. Is listening to a friend extraordinary? Is offering advice extraordinary? hmmmm.....

To the love of my life,
don't allow yourself to be brought down by money. Allow yourself to fluff those feathers and spread your wings and soar. You are a man of large dreams and you can accomplish any of them. We won't hold you back we will only support you and help you achieve. Having dreams are important, but it's more important to go after them. Don't spend your life wishing you could have gone after what you want. do it. Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment