8.25.2010


I feel like I've been posting super "deep" things recently, so here is what Isaiah and I have been up to this past week.

The first visitor we had come visit us last week was lifelong family friends Brittanie & Debbie. I've known Britt since she was 2 years oldish and here she is, a recent high school grad about to embark on the road of college. She's so brave. She is leaving So Cal and going to Minnesota for college! Eeek! She'll wow them all with her stunning personality and infectious laugh.




The next visitor of the week was Brian & I's dear friend Eric.
He's leaving So Cal too and moving up North. He came to say bye to Brian & I. Here are the 3 boys together....they look like a happy couple. He he he he. :)



The NEXT visitors that came were Edel & Alyce. We've been friends with them for a really long time and they have recently moved out of the area as well. BUT....they are pregnant! It's so exciting to have another friend about to embark on such a wild, crazy, wonderful journey. Alyce spent the day with me at the mall experiencing for probably the first time what her life will most likely look like in t-minus 7 months. While Alyce & Edel were up visiting, the Parson's came by too! I didn't get a picture of them though....but it was great seeing them and catching up.




After Alyce & Edel left, it was time to celebrate my mum's birthday. She wanted to go to the beach, so Brian, Isaiah and I drove down to Carlsbad and spent a few hours with my parents. Isaiah actually did fairly well all things considered. I've realized that he hates it when I have to use the hooter hider....he is so nosy and just wants to see EVERYTHING! I gotta start bringing a bottle with me when I know he'll have to eat in public. Don't mind the girl and her butt in the background. :)


It was a busy week, but so much fun. I love seeing friends and family and having them be a part of not only my life, but my son's life. It's great memories no matter how much screaming or sweating that happens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment