7.06.2010

blank thoughts

I've been thinking about what to write today for my little blog, and nothing comes to my mind. Just blank.thoughts. I don't get it. One day I feel my mind is full with thoughts that the world needs to hear, and then the next there's nothing. Nothing! How does that happen?

I do know that the thoughts (when they appear) that swirl around my head have to do with baby clothing, diapers, well, really anything having to do with baby and traveling. I need to travel....and soon. The hubby gets the itch to move about every 6 to 9 months after we've moved into a new place; but I get the itch to travel every 6 to 9 months. Brian and I love to travel. We've been to quite a few places since being married and now I need to start thinking about where the next place we will visit. Of course, it has to be somewhat kid friendly which really changes the type of place we would vaca at. Maybe a cruise....see! random thoughts swirling around.

Isaiah is 1 month old now and is out of his newborn clothes. Does it keep passing by this fast? He's already smiling at me, and cuddling me and about an hour ago, he turned over onto his side for the first time. I'm holding on tightly to these moments-I don't want to forget how small he is, how he giggles, and looks at me like I'm his saving grace. I can't forget. I won't.

1 comment:

  1. I still have a page full of your random thoughts that you recorded for me on a family vacation. It's very entertaining to read... :-)

    ReplyDelete